2010年8月24日星期二

William Jones Chastity Belt ~ Male ~ (Brampton) $800

Up for sale is my worn once William Jones Chastity Belt.
I bought the belt from William Jones Chastity Belt's in January. I ordered the belt to come complete with she male belt (sits lower on your waist), curved waist band, the secondary shield, and also a 4" x 1" butt plug (never worn), and also the 6" X 2" Dildo attachment(never worn).

There really wasn't any option that wasn't ordered with the belt. it was expensive, my total bill with shipping was in the area of $1100.00 USD.

None the less, I would be interested in selling the belt as interest and Mistress has been since lost. The belt was worn "literally" once.

I know getting what I paid for the belt would be very nice, but I also understand that this is a little to good to be true. I'm open to offers.

Please see the photo's I have attached. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

没有评论:

发表评论